16 Robbins Geller Attorneys Recognized as Leading Lawyers by Lawdragon
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP partners Aelish Marie Baig, Spencer A. Burkholz, Desiree Cummings, Stuart A. Davidson, Mark J. Dearman, Daniel S. Drosman, Jason A. Forge, Paul J. Geller, Tor Gronborg, Rachel L. Jensen, Chad Johnson, David W. Mitchell, Danielle S. Myers, Darren Robbins, Shawn A. Williams, and Debra J. Wyman were selected for Lawdragon’s annual list of 500 Leading Lawyers in America. Lawdragon honors attorneys who have worked on high-impact cases in the previous year.
In 2022, Robbins Geller attorneys:
- recovered over $1 billion in securities class action settlements for investors injured by corporate fraud;
- litigated a federal bench trial in San Francisco resulting in a landmark verdict in the opioids multidistrict litigation;
- negotiated global settlements with pharmacies for their role in facilitating the nationwide opioids crisis; and
- helped secure a groundbreaking multi-state agreement for a union community coalition.
About Robbins Geller
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP is one of the world’s leading complex litigation firms, representing plaintiffs in securities fraud, shareholder derivative, antitrust, corporate takeover, and consumer fraud and privacy cases. With 200 lawyers in 9 offices, Robbins Geller is one of the world’s largest plaintiffs’ firms, and the Firm’s attorneys have obtained many of the largest securities, antitrust, and consumer class action recoveries in history.
The Firm is ranked #1 on the most recent ISS Securities Class Action Services Top 50 Report for recovering nearly $2 billion for investors in 2021 — more than triple the amount recovered by any other plaintiffs’ firm. The Firm secured the largest-ever securities fraud class action settlement — $7.2 billion — in In re Enron Corp. Securities Litigation.
For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com or call (619) 338-3821.
Read More Firm News
- December 7, 2023
- November 21, 2023
- November 16, 2023
- November 3, 2023
- Bloomberg Highlights Robbins Geller’s $192.5 Million Class Settlement with Walgreens in Rite Aid Buyout SuitOctober 24, 2023