- “the leader in the battle against corporate securities fraud”Chambers USA
- the largest number of securities class action recoveries of any U.S. law firmInstitutional Shareholder Services
- “well feared by many”Benchmark Litigation
- “excellent honorable counsel”Honorable Mark L. Wolf
- “smart and aggressive”The Legal 500
- “masters of the courtroom”The National Law Journal
- “gladiators”Honorable Kevin H. Sharp
- “champion trial lawyers who can handle any case, any time, any where”Lawdragon
- top plaintiffs firm and leading lawyersNational Law Journal, Daily Journal, The Legal 500, Chambers USA, Benchmark Litigation, Lawdragon, Law360, U.S. News - Best Lawyers®
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP is one of the world’s leading complex litigation firms representing plaintiffs in securities fraud, antitrust, corporate mergers and acquisitions, consumer and insurance fraud, multi-district litigation, and whistleblower protection cases. With 200 lawyers in 9 offices, Robbins Geller has obtained many of the largest securities, antitrust, and consumer class action recoveries in history, recovering tens of billions of dollars for victims of fraud and corporate wrongdoing. Robbins Geller attorneys are consistently recognized by courts, professional organizations and the media as leading lawyers in their fields of practice.
- Robbins Geller Partners Shawn Williams and Susan Alexander Named 2020 Northern California Super Lawyers
- Lawdragon Features Partner Aelish Baig in Lawyer Limelight Series
On June 15, 2020, Lawdragon published a profile on Robbins Geller partner Aelish Baig as part of its “Lawyer Limelight” series, an in-depth Q&A covering everything from Aelish’s family of lawyers, to her first job at her aunts’ law firm, to her important work in the opioid litigation, to what sets Robbins Geller apart from other firms.
- Of Counsel
- Of Counsel
Insights2021 ValueEdge Global Events
In light of continuing developments regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in the United States and abroad, and keeping the recommendations of the CDC in mind, ValueEdge Advisors has made the difficult decision to cancel all of its 2020 events, including the 2020 International Symposium, 2020 Women in Finance Forum, and 2020 Public Funds Forum. Creating opportunities to come together and share thoughts and ideas regarding critical issues facing fund fiduciaries and representatives is our central mission at ValueEdge. However, at this time, maintaining the health and well-being of all our clients and guests is our first priority. We look forward to rescheduling all of these events for some time in 2021 and hope that, once we do, you will join us for what are sure to be informative and thought-provoking programs.
InsightsRobbins Geller Helps Achieve Favorable Ruling for Tennessee Public School Students
On May 4, 2020, Davidson County Chancellor Anne C. Martin struck down the state’s private school voucher law, known as the Education Savings Account (ESA) Pilot Program, a huge win for public school children in Tennessee. Because the law applies only to students in Davidson and Shelby counties, Chancellor Martin ruled that it violates the Home Rule provision of the Tennessee Constitution, which prohibits the General Assembly from passing laws that target specific counties without local approval.
InsightsOn the Record With Robbins Geller Spring 2020 Newsletter
COVID-19 has rapidly spread throughout communities across our country and around the world, presenting all of us with unforeseen health and logistical challenges. While prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, clients, and the broader community, Robbins Geller remains vigilant in protecting your portfolio during these unprecedented times – our attorneys and staff remain available to you 24/7/365 as we continue our work remotely.