ISS: Robbins Geller Tops Shareholder Class Action Recoveries in 2022, a “Remarkable” Year for Investors
Citing a “remarkable” year for investor protection, Institutional Shareholder Services reported 2022’s top shareholder class action recoveries. Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP was responsible for securing three of the largest shareholder recoveries on the ISS list, recovering over $1 billion for investors. The Firm secured 45% of the total recoveries listed and more top settlements than any other law firm mentioned.
Robbins Geller recovered for investors:
- $809.5 million in Twitter;
- $100 million in Novo Nordisk; and
- $100 million in Stamps.com.
The Twitter case settled on the eve of trial, and in addition to being the largest settlement in 2022, ISS describes the case as the 19th largest PSLRA settlement of all-time and the second largest ever in the Northern District of California.
ISS plans to release a more comprehensive review covering U.S. securities class action litigation last year in January 2023.
The ISS article is available here- https://insights.issgovernance.com/posts/the-largest-class-action-settlements-of-2022/.
About Robbins Geller
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP is one of the world’s leading complex litigation firms, representing plaintiffs in securities fraud, shareholder derivative, antitrust, corporate takeover, and consumer fraud and privacy cases. With 200 lawyers in 9 offices, Robbins Geller is one of the world’s largest plaintiffs’ firms, and the Firm’s attorneys have obtained many of the largest securities, antitrust, and consumer class action recoveries in history.
The Firm is ranked #1 on the 2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Top 50 Report for recovering nearly $2 billion for investors last year alone — more than triple the amount recovered by any other plaintiffs’ firm. The Firm secured the largest-ever securities fraud class action settlement — $7.2 billion — in In re Enron Corp. Securities Litigation.
For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com or call (619) 338-3821.
Read More Firm News
- Robbins Geller and Co-Counsel Achieve Nearly $230 Million Settlement with Walgreens for its Role in Opioid Epidemic in San FranciscoMay 26, 2023
- May 26, 2023
- Robbins Geller Helps Secure Historic $235 Million Settlement with Altria in National Youth E-Cigarette CasesMay 22, 2023
- Robbins Geller Selected by The National Law Journal as Finalist in 2023 Elite Trial Lawyers Awards and Partner Aelish Marie Baig Wins in Elite Women of the Plaintiffs BarMay 16, 2023
- Daily Journal Honors Robbins Geller and the San Francisco Opioids Litigation Team with 2023 CLAY AwardApril 24, 2023