- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces Jury Verdict Finding Puma Biotechnology and CEO Alan Auerbach Committed Securities Fraud Results in Damages Three to Six Times Higher Than the Company Claimed
On September 8, 2020, a Court-appointed administrator confirmed the claims of more than 4,600 individual and institutional investors defrauded by Puma Biotechnology and its CEO, Alan Auerbach.
- 40 Robbins Geller Attorneys Named Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers in America by Lawdragon
On August 25, 2020, Lawdragon announced its list of Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers from “the provenance of a handful of powerhouse firms,” namely “heavyweight” Robbins Geller, who had 40 attorneys recognized this year.
- Robbins Geller Tags Facebook in Record-Breaking $650 Million Settlement of Privacy Biometric Lawsuit
Hailed as the largest all cash privacy settlement ever, on August 19, 2020, the Honorable James Donato of the Northern District of California preliminarily approved a $650 million settlement for a class of Illinois Facebook users.
- September 8, 2020Press Release
- August 25, 2020Awards & Recognition
- August 20, 2020News
- August 20, 2020Awards & Recognition
- August 17, 2020News
- August 12, 2020Awards & Recognition
- July 31, 2020News
- July 31, 2020Awards & Recognition
- July 13, 2020News
- July 8, 2020Awards & Recognition
- June 26, 2020News
- June 15, 2020Awards & Recognition
- June 11, 2020Awards & Recognition
- June 4, 2020Awards & Recognition
- June 3, 2020News