Eight Robbins Geller Partners Selected as Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers by Lawdragon
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP partners Dory P. Antullis, Aelish Marie Baig, Desiree Cummings, Stuart A. Davidson, Mark J. Dearman, Kathleen B. Douglas, Paul J. Geller, and Rachel L. Jensen were selected for Lawdragon’s annual list of 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers. Lawdragon honors plaintiffs’ attorneys who work to bring justice for people who have been harmed by corporations.
Lawdragon noted the settlements totaling over $40 billion since 2021 in the nationwide multi-district litigation to hold facilitators of the opioid crisis accountable. Boca Raton partner Paul Geller serves on the Plaintiffs Executive Committee in the multi-district litigation.
Recently, Robbins Geller attorneys:
- achieved a landmark verdict in the opioids multi-district litigation in a federal bench trial in San Francisco;
- secured a $1 billion recovery on behalf of Dell stockholders; and
- helped secure a groundbreaking multi-state agreement for a union community coalition.
Aelish Baig, Desiree Cummings, Stuart Davidson, Mark Dearman, Paul Geller, and Rachel Jensen were also named Leading Lawyers in America by Lawdragon in 2023.
The full Lawdragon guide is available here- https://www.lawdragon.com/guides/2023-02-24-the-2023-lawdragon-500-leading-plaintiff-consumer-lawyers
About Robbins Geller
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP is one of the world’s leading complex litigation firms, representing plaintiffs in securities fraud, shareholder derivative, antitrust, corporate takeover, and consumer fraud and privacy cases. With 200 lawyers in 9 offices, Robbins Geller is one of the world’s largest plaintiffs’ firms, and the Firm’s attorneys have obtained many of the largest securities, antitrust, and consumer class action recoveries in history.
The Firm is ranked #1 on the most recent ISS Securities Class Action Services Top 50 Report for recovering nearly $2 billion for investors in 2021 — more than triple the amount recovered by any other plaintiffs’ firm. The Firm secured the largest-ever securities fraud class action settlement — $7.2 billion — in In re Enron Corp. Securities Litigation.
For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com or call (619) 338-3821.
Read More Firm News
- Robbins Geller and Co-Counsel Achieve Nearly $230 Million Settlement with Walgreens for its Role in Opioid Epidemic in San FranciscoMay 26, 2023
- May 26, 2023
- Robbins Geller Helps Secure Historic $235 Million Settlement with Altria in National Youth E-Cigarette CasesMay 22, 2023
- Robbins Geller Selected by The National Law Journal as Finalist in 2023 Elite Trial Lawyers Awards and Partner Aelish Marie Baig Wins in Elite Women of the Plaintiffs BarMay 16, 2023
- Daily Journal Honors Robbins Geller and the San Francisco Opioids Litigation Team with 2023 CLAY AwardApril 24, 2023