Dory Antullis is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Boca Raton office and has been practicing law for 17 years, first at a major defense firm and the last 9-1/2 at Robbins Geller. Her practice focuses on complex class actions, including consumer fraud, RICO, public nuisance, data breach, pharmaceuticals, and antitrust litigation.
Dory, along with other Robbins Geller attorneys, is currently leading the effort on behalf of cities and counties around the country in In re Nat’l Prescription Opiate Litig., No. 1:17-MD-2804 (N.D. Ohio). She also serves as a primary counsel for named plaintiffs in the consolidated Third Party Payer class action in In re Zantac (Ranitidine) Prods. Liab. Litig., No. 9:20-md-02924-RLR (S.D. Fla.), and is as a core member of the MDL Class Committee responsible for drafting, defending, and proving products liability, RICO, and consumer protection allegations on behalf of both TPPs and consumers nationwide.
Dory has been an integral part of Robbins Geller’s history of successful privacy and data breach class action cases. She is currently serving as Interim Co-Lead Class Counsel in In re Luxottica of America, Inc. Data Breach Litig., No. 1:20-cv-00908-MRB (S.D. Ohio). Dory’s heavy lifting at every stage of the litigation in In re Yahoo! Inc. Customer Data Sec. Breach Litig., No. 5:16-md-02752-LHK (N.D. Cal.), helped to secure a $117.5 million recovery in the largest data breach in history. Dory successfully defeated two rounds of dispositive briefing, worked with leadership and computer privacy and damages experts to plan a winning strategy for the case, and drafted an innovative motion for class certification that immediately preceded a successful mediation with defendants in that litigation. Dory also provided meaningful “nuts-and-bolts” support in other data breach class actions, including In re Am. Med. Collection Agency, Inc., Customer Data Sec. Breach Litig., No. 2:19-md-02904-MCA-MAH (D.N.J.) (representing class of LabCorp customers), and In re Solara Med. Supplies Customer Data Breach Litig., No. 3:19-cv-02284-H-KSC (S.D. Cal.) (representing victims of a protected health information data breach).
Dory’s other recent cases include: In re Apple Inc. Device Performance Litig., No. 5:18-md-02827-EJD (N.D. Cal.) (pending final approval of a maximum of $500 million settlement); In re Liquid Aluminum Sulfate Antitrust Litig., No. 2:16-md-02687-MCA-MAH (D.N.J.) (direct purchaser class settled in excess of $100 million); Gardner v. StarKist Co., 418 F. Supp. 3d 443 (N.D. Cal. 2019); Zimmerman v. The 3M Co., No. 1:17-cv-01062-HYJ-SJB (W.D. Mich.); In re FieldTurf Artificial Turf Mktg. & Sales Pracs. Litig., No. 3:17-md-02779-MAS-JTB (D.N.J.); In re NHL Players’ Concussion Injury Litig., MDL No. 14-2551 (SRN), 2015 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 38755 (D. Minn. Mar. 25, 2015); Friedman v. AARP Inc., No. 2:14-cv-00034-DDP-PLA (C.D. Cal.); In re Ford Fusion & C-Max Fuel Econ. Litig., No. 7:13-md-02450-KMK (S.D.N.Y.); Looper v. FCA US LLC, No. 5:14-cv-00700-VAP-DTB (C.D. Cal.); and In re Aluminum Warehousing Antitrust Litig., 95 F. Supp. 3d 419 (S.D.N.Y. 2015), aff’d, 833 F.3d 151 (2d Cir. 2016).
Dory has been named a 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyer by Lawdragon. Dory earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Rice University and her Juris Doctor degree from Columbia Law School.
- 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyer, Lawdragon, 2022
Columbia Law School, J.D., 2003
- Michael I. Sovern Scholar
- Hague Appeal for Peace, Committee for a Just and Effective Response to 9/11
- Columbia Mediation and Political Asylum Clinics
- Harlem Tutorial Program
- Journal of Eastern European Law
- Columbia Law Women’s Association
Rice University, B.A., 1999
- National Merit Scholar
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Nominated for The Rice Undergraduate academic journal
- United States District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- Paul Geller and Leadership Committee Honored as “Litigators of the Week” Upon Announcement of Historic $26 Billion Settlement in Opioid LitigationJuly 23, 2021
- Robbins Geller Partner Mark Dearman Appointed to Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in Zantac Products Liability MDLMay 26, 2020
- June 30, 2019
- October 8, 2018
- A Country Under Siege: Robbins Geller Continues to Lead the Fight Against the Nationwide Opioid CrisisAugust 10, 2018
- May 9, 2018
- First Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Wolverine Worldwide and 3M Over Toxic Waste Dumping in MichiganDecember 5, 2017