Marco Janoski is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office, where his practice focuses on complex securities litigation. He was part of the litigation team for Schuh v. HCA Holdings, Inc., which resulted in a $215 million recovery for shareholders, the largest securities class action recovery ever in Tennessee. The recovery achieved approximately 70% of classwide damages, far exceeding the typical recovery in a securities class action. Most recently, Marco was a member of the Firm’s trial team in Hsu v. Puma Biotechnology, Inc., a securities fraud class action that resulted in a verdict in favor of investors after a two-week jury trial.
Marco received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara, double majoring in Business Economics and Global Studies. He earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, where he graduated magna cum laude and was named to the Order of the Coif. While in law school, Marco worked as a Production Editor for the Hastings Law Journal, was an award-winning oralist for Hastings’ Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Team and served on the Executive Board of Hastings’ La Raza Law Students Association. In his final year at Hastings, Marco served as an extern to the Honorable Jacqueline Scott Corley of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. Upon graduation, he was recognized for Outstanding Achievement in Pro Bono, primarily for his work assisting Spanish-speaking clients at the San Francisco Bar Association’s Legal Advice and Referral Clinic.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Production Editor, Hastings Law Journal
- CALI/Witkin Award for Highest Grade in Class: Contracts, Constitutional Law I, International Law, Appellate Advocacy, Advanced Topics in International Law, and Sales and Leases of Goods
University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A., 2011
Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 2010-2011
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- April 10, 2019
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces Plaintiff’s Verdict in Securities Class Action Trial Against Puma Biotechnology, Inc. and Its Ceo, Alan H. AuerbachFebruary 4, 2019
- December 11, 2017
- September 12, 2017
- Robbins Geller Beats Back Defendants’ Motion to Dismiss Yet Again in Puma Biotechnology Securities Class ActionJuly 26, 2017
- October 3, 2016
- May 17, 2016