Jonah H. Goldstein
We have the courage and experience to take on the biggest cases and get the very best results for shareholders.
Jonah Goldstein is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office and is responsible for prosecuting complex securities cases and obtaining recoveries for investors. Goldstein also represents corporate whistleblowers who report violations of the securities laws.
Goldstein has achieved significant settlements on behalf of investors including in In re HealthSouth Sec. Litig. (over $670 million recovered against HealthSouth, UBS and Ernst & Young) and In re Cisco Sec. Litig. (approximately $100 million). Goldstein also served on the Firm’s trial team in In re AT&T Corp. Sec. Litig., MDL No. 1399 (D.N.J.), which settled after two weeks of trial for $100 million, and aided in the $65 million recovery in Garden City Emps.’ Ret. Sys. v. Psychiatric Solutions, Inc., the third largest securities recovery ever in the Middle District of Tennessee and the largest in more than a decade.
Prior to joining the Firm, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable William H. Erickson on the Colorado Supreme Court and as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of California, where he tried numerous cases and briefed and argued appeals before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Goldstein earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Duke University and obtained his Juris Doctor degree from University of Denver College of Law, where he was the Notes & Comments Editor at the University of Denver Law Review.
University of Denver College of Law, J.D., 1995
- Notes & Comments Editor, University of Denver Law Review
Duke University, B.A., 1991
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- Robbins Geller Triumphs Over Defendants’ Motion to Dismiss in Diplomat Pharmacy Securities Class ActionJanuary 19, 2018
- January 12, 2018
- July 7, 2017
- April 24, 2017
- March 13, 2017
- May 26, 2016
- May 17, 2016
- November 9, 2015
- Robbins Geller Obtains Class Certification in Goldman Sachs Securities Class Action, the Firm’s Seventh Post-Halliburton Class Certification VictorySeptember 25, 2015
- March 5, 2015
- January 17, 2015
- January 15, 2015
- November 21, 2014
- November 6, 2014
- October 16, 2013
- September 13, 2013
- August 30, 2013
- November 15, 2012
- August 28, 2012
- June 21, 2012
- January 31, 2012