Jonah H. Goldstein
- (619) 231-7423
We have the courage and experience to take on the biggest cases and get the very best results for shareholders.
Jonah Goldstein is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office and is responsible for prosecuting complex securities cases and obtaining recoveries for investors. Jonah also represents corporate whistleblowers who report violations of the securities laws.
Jonah has achieved significant settlements on behalf of investors including in In re HealthSouth Sec. Litig. (over $670 million recovered against HealthSouth, UBS and Ernst & Young), In re Cisco Sec. Litig. (approximately $100 million), and Marcus v. J.C. Penney Company, Inc. ($97.5 million recovery). Jonah also served on the Firm’s trial team in In re AT&T Corp. Sec. Litig., MDL No. 1399 (D.N.J.), which settled after two weeks of trial for $100 million, and aided in the $65 million recovery in Garden City Emps.’ Ret. Sys. v. Psychiatric Solutions, Inc., the fourth largest securities recovery ever in the Middle District of Tennessee and one of the largest in more than a decade. Most recently, he was part of the litigation team in Luna v. Marvell Tech. Grp., Ltd., resulting in a $72.5 million settlement that represents approximately 24% to 50% of the best estimate of classwide damages suffered by investors.
Before joining the Firm, Jonah served as a law clerk for the Honorable William H. Erickson on the Colorado Supreme Court and as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of California, where he tried numerous cases and briefed and argued appeals before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Jonah has been named a Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Duke University and obtained his Juris Doctor degree from University of Denver College of Law, where he was the Notes & Comments Editor at the University of Denver Law Review.
- Recommended Lawyer, The Legal 500, 2018-2019
University of Denver College of Law, J.D., 1995
- Notes & Comments Editor, University of Denver Law Review
Duke University, B.A., 1991
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- Georgia Pension Fund Teams up with Robbins Geller to Win a $63 Million Securities Fraud Settlement Against Patterson CompaniesFebruary 8, 2022
- December 8, 2021
- June 22, 2021
- December 7, 2020
- September 28, 2020
- April 8, 2020
- April 3, 2020
- January 24, 2020
- May 16, 2019
- August 14, 2018
- April 24, 2018
- January 12, 2018
- Robbins Geller Obtains Class Certification in Goldman Sachs Securities Class Action, the Firm’s Seventh Post-Halliburton Class Certification VictorySeptember 25, 2015
- January 17, 2015
- August 30, 2013