Eric I. Niehaus
The priorities of our clients are the priorities of our firm.
Eric Niehaus is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office, where his practice focuses on complex securities and derivative litigation. His efforts have resulted in numerous multi-million dollar recoveries to shareholders and extensive corporate governance changes. Recent examples include: In re NYSE Specialists Sec. Litig. (S.D.N.Y.); In re Novatel Wireless Sec. Litig. (S.D. Cal.); Batwin v. Occam Networks, Inc. (C.D. Cal.); Commc’ns Workers of Am. Plan for Emps.’ Pensions and Death Benefits v. CSK Auto Corp. (D. Ariz.); Marie Raymond Revocable Trust v. Mat Five (Del. Ch.); and Kelleher v. ADVO, Inc. (D. Conn.). Niehaus is currently prosecuting cases against several financial institutions arising from their role in the collapse of the mortgage-backed securities market.
Prior to joining the Firm, Niehaus worked as a Market Maker on the American Stock Exchange in New York, and the Pacific Stock Exchange in San Francisco. He has been named a Super Lawyer “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine.
Niehaus earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern California and his Juris Doctor degree from California Western School of Law, cum laude, where he was a member of the California Western Law Review. He was admitted to the California Bar in 2005 and is licensed to practice in all United States District Courts of California.
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2015-2016
California Western School of Law, J.D., 2005, cum laude
- Member, California Western Law Review
University of Southern California, B.S., 1999
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of
- January 12, 2018
- August 16, 2016
- July 27, 2016
- June 10, 2016
- 31 Robbins Geller Attorneys Recognized as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for Their Excellence and Achievements in Law by Super Lawyers MagazineJanuary 20, 2016
- November 9, 2015
- Robbins Geller Obtains Class Certification in Goldman Sachs Securities Class Action, the Firm’s Seventh Post-Halliburton Class Certification VictorySeptember 25, 2015
- August 5, 2015
- February 2, 2015
- October 16, 2013
- August 19, 2013
- November 15, 2012
- July 11, 2012
- June 21, 2012
- April 19, 2012
- November 23, 2011