Hard work, tenacity and experience are the keys to our success in representing investors – big and small.
Willow Radcliffe is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Francisco office, where she concentrates her practice in securities class action litigation in federal court. She has been significantly involved in the prosecution of numerous securities fraud claims, including actions filed against Pfizer, Inc. ($400 million recovery), Flowserve Corp. ($55 million recovery), NorthWestern Corp. ($40 million recovery), Ashworth, Inc. ($15.25 million recovery) and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. ($9.75 million recovery).
Additionally, Willow has represented plaintiffs in other complex actions, including a class action against a major bank regarding the adequacy of disclosures made to consumers in California related to access checks.
Before joining the Firm, Willow clerked for the Honorable Maria-Elena James, Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California at Los Angeles and graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor degree from the Seton Hall University School of Law. While in law school, she interned at the National Labor Relations Board in Newark, New Jersey.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 1998, cum laude
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., 1994
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of
- September 5, 2018
- July 17, 2018
- Robbins Geller Defeats Defendants’ Motion to Dismiss in Corrections Corporation of America LitigationDecember 19, 2017
- July 30, 2015
- Robbins Geller Obtains Preliminary Approval of $400 million Securities Class Action Settlement Against Pfizer Inc.March 16, 2015
- March 5, 2015
- February 18, 2015
- February 13, 2015