Hard work, tenacity and experience are the keys to our success in representing investors – big and small.
Willow Radcliffe is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Francisco office, where she concentrates her practice in securities class action litigation in federal court. She has been significantly involved in the prosecution of numerous securities fraud claims, including actions filed against Pfizer, Inc. ($400 million recovery), CoreCivic (Grae v. Corrections Corporation of America) ($56 million recovery), Flowserve Corp. ($55 million recovery), Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. ($47 million), NorthWestern Corp. ($40 million recovery), Ashworth, Inc. ($15.25 million recovery), and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. ($9.75 million recovery).
Additionally, Willow has represented plaintiffs in other complex actions, including a class action against a major bank regarding the adequacy of disclosures made to consumers in California related to access checks.
Willow has been named a Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyer by Lawdragon and a Plaintiffs’ Lawyer Trailblazer by The National Law Journal. Additionally, she has been named to the Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch list and the Northern California Ones to Watch list by Best Lawyers®. Before joining the Firm, Willow clerked for the Honorable Maria-Elena James, Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California at Los Angeles and graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor degree from the Seton Hall University School of Law. While in law school, she interned at the National Labor Relations Board in Newark, New Jersey.
- Best Lawyer in America: One to Watch, Best Lawyers®, 2021-2023
- Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyer, Lawdragon, 2019-2022
- Best Lawyer in Northern California: One to Watch, Best Lawyers®, 2021
- Plaintiffs’ Lawyer Trailblazer, The National Law Journal, 2020
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 1998, cum laude
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., 1994
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of
- August 18, 2022
- August 19, 2021
- Robbins Geller Attorneys Named as 2021 Southern California Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers by Best Lawyers®November 16, 2020
- October 22, 2020
- August 25, 2020
- 6 Robbins Geller Female Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch List and 11 Attorneys Recognized as Best LawyersAugust 20, 2020
- Robbins Geller Partners Sam Rudman, Spence Burkholz, Willow Radcliffe, and Bobby Henssler Named 2020 Plaintiffs’ Lawyers Trailblazers by The National Law JournalApril 27, 2020
- January 29, 2020
- July 17, 2018
- July 30, 2015
- February 13, 2015