Hadiya Deshmukh is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Francisco office, where she practices securities fraud litigation and other complex matters.
Hadiya earned her Bachelor of Arts degrees in Political Science and Psychology from Vanderbilt University. She received her Juris Doctor degree from Boston College Law School, where she participated in the Ninth Circuit Appellate Program. During law school, she also worked as a summer law clerk at Robbins Geller and as a legal intern for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2019
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 2014
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Central Districts of California
- United States District Court for the District of Nebraska
- “‘Rapid-Fire Five-Dimensional Chess’”: Partner Aelish Baig Discusses Recent “Landmark Victory” with Law360September 2, 2022
- August 11, 2022
- On the Eve of Closing Arguments in Opioid Trial, Robbins Geller and Co-Counsel Strike Historic $58 Million Settlement for the City and County of San FranciscoJuly 13, 2022