Christopher Lyons is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Nashville office. He focuses his practice on representing institutional and individual investors in merger-related class action litigation and in complex securities litigation.
Before joining Robbins Geller, Christopher was an associate at a prominent Delaware law firm, where he mostly represented officers and directors defending against breach of fiduciary duty claims in the Delaware Court of Chancery and in the Delaware Supreme Court. Before that, he clerked for Vice Chancellor J. Travis Laster of the Delaware Court of Chancery. Christopher now applies the expertise he gained from those experiences to help investors uncover wrongful conduct and recover the money and other remedies to which they are rightfully entitled.
Christopher has been selected by Super Lawyers Magazine as a Rising Star. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Colorado College, with Distinction in International Political Economy and a minor in Asian Studies. Christopher earned his Juris Doctor degree from Vanderbilt University Law School, where he served on the Vanderbilt Law Review and presented briefing and argument to the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces as part of the Appellate Litigation Clinic.
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2018
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2010, Law & Business Certificate
- Colorado College, B.A., 2006, with Distinction in International Political Economy
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Tennessee
- Robbins Geller Attorneys Jerry Martin, Christopher Wood and Christopher Lyons Named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for the Mid-South RegionNovember 8, 2018
- Robbins Geller Defeats Defendants’ Motion to Dismiss in Corrections Corporation of America LitigationDecember 19, 2017
- August 29, 2017
- April 29, 2016