Sabrina Tirabassi is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Boca Raton office, where her practice focuses on complex securities litigation, including the Firm’s lead plaintiff motion practice. In this role, Sabrina remains at the forefront of litigation trends and issues arising under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Further, Sabrina has been an integral member of the litigation teams responsible for securing significant monetary recoveries on behalf of shareholders, including: Villella v. Chemical and Mining Company of Chile Inc., No. 1:15-cv-02106 (S.D.N.Y.); In re ADT Inc. S’holder Litig., No. 502018CA003494XXXXMB-AG (Fla. Cir. Ct., 15th Jud. Cir.); KBC Asset Mgmt. NV v. Aegerion Pharms., Inc., No. 1:14-cv-10105-MLW (D. Mass.); Sohal v. Yan, No. 1:15-cv-00393-DAP (N.D. Ohio); McGee v. Constant Contact, Inc., No. 1:15-cv-13114-MLW (D. Mass.); and Schwartz v. Urban Outfitters, Inc., No. 2:13-cv-05978-MAK (E.D. Pa.).
Before joining the Firm, Sabrina served as a judicial law clerk to Judge Gary M. Farmer of Florida’s Fourth District Court of Appeal. Sabrina has been recognized by the legal community as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine for a total of five years. Sabrina is fluent in both French and Spanish.
Sabrina graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in French from the University of Florida. Sabrina earned her Juris Doctor degree from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, graduating magna cum laude. While in law school, Sabrina served as the Executive Editor of the Nova Law Review and was active in Moot Court.
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2010, 2015-2018
Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., 2006, magna cum laude
- Executive Editor, Nova Law Review
- Moot Court
University of Florida, B.A., 2000
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Paul Geller and Leadership Committee Honored as “Litigators of the Week” Upon Announcement of Historic $26 Billion Settlement in Opioid LitigationJuly 23, 2021
- March 12, 2021
- December 22, 2020
- September 24, 2019
- June 30, 2019
- October 8, 2018
- A Country Under Siege: Robbins Geller Continues to Lead the Fight Against the Nationwide Opioid CrisisAugust 10, 2018
- May 9, 2018