Sabrina Tirabassi is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Boca Raton office, where her practice focuses on complex securities litigation, including the Firm’s lead plaintiff motion practice. In this role, Tirabassi remains at the forefront of litigation trends and issues arising under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Further, Tirabassi has been an integral member of the litigation teams responsible for securing significant monetary recoveries on behalf of shareholders, including: KBC Asset Mgmt. NV v. Aegerion Pharm., Inc., No. 1:14-cv-10105-MLW (D. Mass.); Sohal v. Yan, No. 1:15-cv-00393-DAP (N.D. Ohio); McGee v. Constant Contact, Inc., No. 1:15-cv-13114-MLW (D. Mass.); and Schwartz v. Urban Outfitters, Inc., No. 2:13-cv-05978-MAK (E.D. Pa.).
Prior to joining the Firm, Tirabassi served as a judicial law clerk to Judge Gary M. Farmer of Florida’s Fourth District Court of Appeal. Tirabassi has been recognized by the legal community as a Super Lawyer “Rising Star” for a total of five years. Tirabassi is fluent in both French and Spanish.
Tirabassi graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in French from the University of Florida. Tirabassi earned her Juris Doctor degree from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, graduating magna cum laude. While in law school, Tirabassi served as the Executive Editor of the Nova Law Review and was active in Moot Court.
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2010, 2015-2018
Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., 2006, magna cum laude
- Executive Editor, Nova Law Review
- Moot Court
University of Florida, B.A., 2000
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- October 8, 2018
- September 5, 2018
- A Country Under Siege: Robbins Geller Continues to Lead the Fight Against the Nationwide Opioid CrisisAugust 10, 2018
- July 31, 2018
- June 18, 2018
- June 13, 2018
- May 9, 2018
- June 8, 2017
- March 30, 2017
- June 8, 2016
- April 29, 2016
- N.D. Ohio Court Reconsiders and Vacates Earlier Judgment Dismissing 1933/1934 Act Claims in TCP Securities ActionApril 28, 2016
- June 11, 2015