Frank Richter is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Chicago office, where he focuses on shareholder, antitrust and class action litigation.
Frank has been part of litigation teams that have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of shareholders, including in HCA ($215 million, E.D. Tenn.), Sprint ($131 million, D. Kan.) and Dana Corp. ($64 million, N.D. Ohio). Most recently, Frank worked on the litigation team that secured a $108 million settlement from Orbital ATK, Inc. (now Northrop Grumman Corporation), which is believed to be the fourth-largest securities class action settlement in the history of the Eastern District of Virginia. He is currently representing shareholders in several class actions, including the multi-faceted securities litigation against Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (now Bausch Health) pending in the District of New Jersey. In addition to shareholder litigation, Frank also works on antitrust matters and was recently appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in In re Dealer Management Systems Antitrust Litigation (N.D. Ill.).
Frank has been named a Super Lawyer “Rising Star” for the past three consecutive years. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Truman State University and a Master of Music degree from DePaul University School of Music. He then graduated summa cum laude with a Juris Doctor degree from DePaul University College of Law, where he was elected to the Order of the Coif, served as Managing Editor of the Law Review, and earned the CALI Award for having the highest grade in seven courses.
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2017-2019
DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2012, summa cum laude
- Managing Editor, DePaul Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Award for highest grade in seven courses
DePaul University School of Music, M.M., 2009
Truman State University, B.A., 2007
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- June 10, 2019
- Robbins Geller Partner James Barz Named an Illinois Super Lawyer and Associates Frank Richter and Dominic LoVerde Named Rising Stars for 2019January 24, 2019
- Robbins Geller Partner James Barz Named an Illinois Super Lawyer and Associate Frank Richter Named a Rising Star for 2018January 25, 2018
- January 13, 2017