Frank Richter is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Chicago office, where he focuses on securities and class action litigation.
Frank served on the litigation team for HCA, which resulted in a $215 million recovery for shareholders, the largest securities class action recovery ever in Tennessee. He has also achieved substantial recoveries in Sprint ($131 million, D. Kan.) and Dana Corp. ($64 million, N.D. Ohio).
Frank has been named a Super Lawyer “Rising Star” for the past three consecutive years. He joined Robbins Geller in 2014 after practicing at a Chicago-area civil rights and personal injury litigation firm. Frank graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Truman State University and a Master of Management degree from DePaul University School of Music. He earned a Juris Doctor degree from DePaul University College of Law, graduating summa cum laude, where he served as a managing editor of the DePaul Law Review, was a member of Order of the Coif and earned the CALI Award for having the highest grade in seven courses. During law school, he was also a research assistant to John F. Decker.
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2017-2019
DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2012, summa cum laude
- Managing Editor, DePaul Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Award for highest grade in seven courses
DePaul University School of Music, M.M., 2009
Truman State University, B.A., 2007
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Robbins Geller Partner James Barz Named an Illinois Super Lawyer and Associates Frank Richter and Dominic LoVerde Named Rising Stars for 2019January 24, 2019
- Robbins Geller Partner James Barz Named an Illinois Super Lawyer and Associate Frank Richter Named a Rising Star for 2018January 25, 2018
- January 13, 2017