Bailie Heikkinen is Of Counsel in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Boca Raton office. Her practice focuses on complex class actions, including securities, corporate governance, and consumer fraud litigation.
Bailie has been an integral member of the litigation teams responsible for securing monetary recoveries on behalf of shareholders that collectively exceed $100 million. Notable cases include: Medoff v. CVS Caremark Corp., No. 1:09-cv-00554 (D.R.I.); City of Lakeland Emps. Pension Plan v. Baxter Int’l Inc., No. 1:10-cv-06016 (N.D. Ill.); Wong v. Accretive Health, Inc., No. 1:12-cv-03102 (N.D. Ill.); and Local 731 I.B. of T. Excavators & Pavers Pension Tr. Fund v. Swanson, No. 1:09-cv-00799 (D. Del.).
Bailie has been recognized for her legal work and named a Florida Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine and has also been listed as a Best Lawyer in America: One to Watch by Best Lawyers®. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Florida and her Juris Doctor degree from South Texas College of Law.
- Best Lawyer in America: One to Watch, Best Lawyers®, 2023-2024
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2014, 2018
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Florida, B.A., 2004
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Robbins Geller Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® and The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch®August 17, 2023
- Robbins Geller Helps Secure Historic $235 Million Settlement with Altria in National Youth E-Cigarette CasesMay 22, 2023
- August 18, 2022
- Paul Geller and Leadership Committee Honored as “Litigators of the Week” Upon Announcement of Historic $26 Billion Settlement in Opioid LitigationJuly 23, 2021
- June 30, 2019
- October 8, 2018
- A Country Under Siege: Robbins Geller Continues to Lead the Fight Against the Nationwide Opioid CrisisAugust 10, 2018
- May 9, 2018
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association