Bailie Heikkinen is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Boca Raton office. Her practice focuses on complex class actions, including securities, corporate governance, and consumer fraud litigation.
Bailie has been an integral member of the litigation teams responsible for securing monetary recoveries on behalf of shareholders that collectively exceed $100 million. Notable cases include: Medoff v. CVS Caremark Corp., No. 1:09-cv-00554 (D.R.I.); City of Lakeland Emps. Pension Plan v. Baxter Int’l Inc., No. 1:10-cv-06016 (N.D. Ill.); Wong v. Accretive Health, Inc., No. 1:12-cv-03102 (N.D. Ill.); and Local 731 I.B. of T. Excavators and Pavers Pension Trust Fund v. Swanson, No. 1:09-cv-00799 (D. Del.).
Bailie has been recognized for her legal work and named a Florida Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Florida and her Juris Doctor degree from South Texas College of Law.
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2014, 2018
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Florida, B.A., 2004
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- June 30, 2019
- March 20, 2019
- October 8, 2018
- September 5, 2018
- A Country Under Siege: Robbins Geller Continues to Lead the Fight Against the Nationwide Opioid CrisisAugust 10, 2018
- June 18, 2018
- June 13, 2018
- May 9, 2018
- May 17, 2016
- April 16, 2014
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association