“There is no firm better equipped to represent defrauded investors than this one.”
Ryan Llorens focuses his practice on securities litigation and has achieved over $1 billion in recoveries for injured shareholders.
Ryan Llorens is a partner in the Firm’s San Diego office where his practice focuses on representing shareholders in securities class actions. He has worked on a number of securities cases that have resulted in significant recoveries for investors, including In re HealthSouth Corp. Sec. Litig. ($670 million recovery); AOL Time Warner ($629 million recovery); Jones v. Pfizer Inc. ($400 million recovery); In re At&T Corp. Sec. Litig. ($100 million recovery); In re Fleming Cos. Sec. Litig. ($95 million recovery); and In re Cooper Cos., Inc. Sec. Litig. ($27 million recovery).
Llorens received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Organizational Studies from Pitzer College in Claremont, California, and his Juris Doctor degree from the University of San Diego School of Law. During law school, he worked as a law clerk and summer associate at the Firm and interned for the Honorable Cynthia A. Bashant, San Diego Superior Court.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2015
University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2002
Pitzer College, B.A., 1997
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- August 4, 2017
- July 30, 2015
- Robbins Geller Obtains Preliminary Approval of $400 million Securities Class Action Settlement Against Pfizer Inc.March 16, 2015
- February 13, 2015
- Bringing Down the House: Court Rejects Defendants’ Motion to Dismiss in In re MGM Mirage Securities LitigationSeptember 26, 2013