- (619) 231-7423
There is no firm better equipped to represent defrauded investors than this one.
Ryan Llorens is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office where his practice focuses on representing shareholders in securities class actions. He has worked on a number of securities cases that have resulted in significant recoveries for investors, including: In re HealthSouth Corp. Sec. Litig. ($670 million recovery); AOL Time Warner ($629 million recovery); Jones v. Pfizer Inc. ($400 million recovery); In re At&T Corp. Sec. Litig. ($100 million recovery); In re Fleming Cos. Sec. Litig. ($95 million recovery); and In re Cooper Cos., Inc. Sec. Litig. ($27 million recovery).
Ryan has been named a Super Lawyer “Rising Star.” He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Organizational Studies from Pitzer College in Claremont, California, and his Juris Doctor degree from the University of San Diego School of Law. During law school, Ryan worked as a law clerk and summer associate at the Firm and interned for the Honorable Cynthia A. Bashant, San Diego Superior Court.
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2015
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Pitzer College, B.A., 1997
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- November 23, 2020
- January 31, 2020
- Robbins Geller Defeats Motion to Dismiss in McKesson Generic Drug Price-Fixing Securities Fraud SuitOctober 31, 2019
- October 8, 2018
- July 30, 2015
- February 13, 2015