Heather Schlesier is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office, where her practice focuses on securities fraud litigation.
Heather earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Yale University. She received her Juris Doctor degree from the University of San Diego School of Law, graduating cum laude. During law school, Heather served as a judicial extern to the Honorable William V. Gallo of the Southern District of California, interned with the Civil Division of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California, and worked as a research assistant for Professor Mark R. Lee.
Heather was a summer associate with Robbins Geller and returned to the Firm after graduating from law school.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2018, cum laude
- Yale University, B.A., 2015
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Litigators of the Week: Motley Rice and Robbins Geller Land an $809M Securities Settlement From TwitterSeptember 24, 2021
- On the Eve of Jury Trial, Twitter Pays $809 million in Securities Fraud Case Prosecuted by Robbins GellerSeptember 20, 2021
- September 28, 2020
- April 3, 2020