Robert D. Gerson
- (631) 367-1173
The Firm is unwavering in its commitment to fighting for defrauded investors.
Robert Gerson is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Melville office, where he practices securities fraud litigation and other complex matters.
Rob has been recognized as a Super Lawyer and a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine for the New York Metro area numerous times. Before joining Robbins Geller, Rob was associated with a prominent plaintiffs’ class action firm, where he represented institutional investors in numerous securities fraud class actions, as well as “opt out” litigations.
Rob is a member of the Committee on Securities Litigation of the Bar Association of the City of New York. He is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of New York, as well as the United States Courts of Appeals for the Second and Eighth Circuits, and the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Rob earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Maryland and his Juris Doctor degree from New York Law School, where he was a member of the Moot Court Association.
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2021-2022
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015-2020
New York Law School, J.D., 2009
- Moot Court Association
University of Maryland, B.A., 2006
- New York
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Second and Eighth Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- New York City Bar Association, Committee on Securities Litigation