Laura Andracchio is Of Counsel in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office. Having first joined the Firm in 1997, she was a Robbins Geller partner for ten years prior to her role as Of Counsel. As a partner with the Firm, Laura led countless securities fraud cases against public companies throughout the country, recovering hundreds of millions of dollars for injured investors. Her current focus remains securities fraud litigation under the federal securities laws.
Laura was a lead member of the trial team in In re AT&T Corp. Sec. Litig., recovering $100 million for the class after two weeks of trial in district court in New Jersey. Prior to trial, she managed and litigated the case, which was pending for four years. She also led the trial team in Brody v. Hellman, a case against Qwest and former directors of U.S. West seeking an unpaid dividend, recovering $50 million for the class, which was largely comprised of U.S. West retirees. Other cases Laura has litigated include City of Hialeah Emps.’ Ret. Sys. v. Toll Bros., Inc., Ross v. Abercrombie & Fitch Co., In re GMH Cmtys. Tr. Sec. Litig., In re Vicuron Pharm., Inc. Sec. Litig. and In re Navarre Corp. Sec. Litig. Most recently, her focus is residential mortgage-backed securities litigation on behalf of investors against Wall Street financial institutions.
Laura is a member of the State Bars of California and Pennsylvania, the U.S. Supreme Court, Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the federal district courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of California and the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Laura graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Bucknell University. She earned a Juris Doctor degree from the Duquesne University School of Law, with honors, and was a member of the Order of the Barristers.
Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 1989, with Honors
- Order of the Barristers
Bucknell University, B.A., 1986
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- AmLaw Litigation Daily Names Robbins Geller “The Real Winner” Behind the Walmart Bribery Scandal SettlementJune 25, 2019
- Robbins Geller Scores Final Approval of “Exceptional” $160 Million Settlement in Securities Class Action Against Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.April 10, 2019
- Walmart and the City of Pontiac General Employees’ Retirement System Reach Settlement in Securities Class ActionOctober 26, 2018