Robert J. Leonard
Robert Leonard is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Atlanta office and is a member of the Firm’s Intellectual Property group. He focuses his practice primarily on intellectual property litigation, with an emphasis on patent litigation.
Prior to his work as an attorney, Leonard worked as a Forensic Scientist and expert witness, testifying in over 150 trials. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, graduating with honors, from Butler University. Leonard also received a Master of Science degree in Forensic Science from John Jay College of Criminal Justice. He earned his Juris Doctor degree, graduating with honors, from Emory University School of Law. While in law school, Leonard served as the Vice President of Emory’s Intellectual Property Society and was awarded the ABA/BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Intellectual Property Law. Leonard joined the Firm as an associate after law school.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, M.S., 2006
- Butler University, B.S., 2004
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas