Nicolle Brito is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Boca Raton office, where she practices consumer fraud and mass torts litigation.
Before joining the Firm, Nicolle worked in complex arbitration, insurance, and personal injury law, where she gained significant litigation experience.
Nicolle earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, with a minor in Sociology, from Florida International University. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor degree from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, where she attended as a Goodwin Scholar, and graduated cum laude.
- Consumer Fraud and Privacy
- Mass Torts (Products Liability & Personal Injury)
Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., 2007, cum laude
- Goodwin Scholar
- Member, ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Phi Alpha Delta Honor Society
Florida International University, B.A., Political Science, 2003
- Minor in Sociology
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Member, Dade County Legal Aid Society
- Board Member, Dade County Bar Association, 2009-2012