Nicolle Brito is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Boca Raton office. Her practice focuses on complex class actions and multi-district litigation, covering consumer fraud, public nuisance, environmental litigation, privacy litigation, pharmaceuticals, and RICO.
Nicolle was a member of the Firm’s opioids team, leading the effort on behalf of cities and counties around the country in In re Nat’l Prescription Opiate Litig., No. 1:17-md-02804-DAP (N.D. Ohio). She was a member of the winning trial team on behalf of the People of the State of California in San Francisco’s bellwether case against Allergan, Teva, Walgreens, and others in the prescription opioid supply chain, ultimately yielding $350 million in settlement funds after a successful liability trial.
Nicolle is currently a member of the Firm’s PFAS litigation team, filing suit on behalf of governmental entities for PFAS contamination related to AFFF products. She is also a member of the Social Media litigation team, seeking to hold the technology industry accountable for social media youth addiction.
Before joining the Firm, Nicolle worked in complex arbitration, insurance, and personal injury law, where she gained significant litigation experience.
Nicolle has been included in the 500 X - The Next Generation Lawdragon guide. Nicolle earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, with a minor in Sociology, from Florida International University. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor degree from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, where she attended as a Goodwin Scholar, and graduated cum laude.
- 500 X - The Next Generation, Lawdragon, 2023
- Consumer Fraud and Privacy
- Mass Torts (Products Liability & Personal Injury)
Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., 2007, cum laude
- Goodwin Scholar
- Member, ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Phi Alpha Delta Honor Society
Florida International University, B.A., Political Science, 2003
- Minor in Sociology
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- July 13, 2023
- Robbins Geller and Co-Counsel Achieve Nearly $230 Million Settlement with Walgreens for its Role in Opioid Epidemic in San FranciscoMay 26, 2023
- “‘Rapid-Fire Five-Dimensional Chess’”: Partner Aelish Baig Discusses Recent “Landmark Victory” with Law360September 2, 2022
- August 11, 2022
- On the Eve of Closing Arguments in Opioid Trial, Robbins Geller and Co-Counsel Strike Historic $58 Million Settlement for the City and County of San FranciscoJuly 13, 2022
- Member, Dade County Legal Aid Society
- Board Member, Dade County Bar Association, 2009-2012