Kevin Lavelle is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office, where his practice focuses on complex securities litigation.
Kevin has served on numerous litigation teams and helped obtain over $500 million for investors. His work includes several significant recoveries against corporations, including HCA Holdings, Inc. ($215 million); Altria Group and JUUL Labs ($90 million); Endo Pharmaceuticals ($63 million); and Intercept Pharmaceuticals ($55 million), among others.
Kevin has been included in the 500 X - The Next Generation Lawdragon guide. Kevin graduated with honors from Brooklyn Law School, where he was a recipient of the Prince and Dean’s Merit Scholarships. Prior to law school, he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with honors from the College of the Holy Cross.
Kevin worked as a summer associate for the Firm and joined Robbins Geller upon graduation from law school.
- 500 X - The Next Generation, Lawdragon, 2023
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2013, cum laude
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., 2008, cum laude
- United States District Courts for the Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- July 13, 2023
- September 9, 2022
- January 20, 2022
- May 24, 2021
- November 23, 2020
- November 10, 2015