It is very gratifying to be part of a firm where its driving mission is to help those harmed by corporate wrongdoing.
Jack Reise is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Boca Raton office. Devoted to protecting the rights of those who have been harmed by corporate misconduct, his practice focuses on class action litigation (including securities fraud, shareholder derivative actions, consumer protection, antitrust, and unfair and deceptive insurance practices). Reise also dedicates a substantial portion of his practice to representing shareholders in actions brought under the federal securities laws. He is currently serving as lead counsel in more than a dozen cases nationwide.
As lead counsel, Reise represented investors in a series of cases involving mutual funds charged with improperly valuating their net assets, which settled for a total of more than $50 million. Other notable actions include: In re NewPower Holdings, Inc. Sec. Litig., No. 02-CV-01550 (S.D.N.Y.) ($41 million settlement); In re Red Hat, Inc. Sec. Litig., No. 5:04-CV-473 (E.D.N.C.) ($20 million settlement); and In re AFC Enters., Inc. Sec. Litig., No. 1:03-CV-0817 (N.D. Ga.) ($17.2 million settlement).
Prior to joining the Firm, Reise represented individuals suffering the debilitating effects of asbestos exposure back in the 1950s and 1960s. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Binghamton University. He earned his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law, where he was an Associate Editor on the University of Miami Inter-American Law Review and was the recipient of the American Jurisprudence Book Award in Contracts.
University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 1995, cum laude
- Associate Editor, University of Miami Inter-American Law Review
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Book Award in Contracts
Binghamton University, B.A., 1992
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Courts of Appeals for the First, Second, Fourth, Sixth and Eleventh Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- July 31, 2018
- September 29, 2017
- August 16, 2016
- July 28, 2016
- April 29, 2016
- N.D. Ohio Court Reconsiders and Vacates Earlier Judgment Dismissing 1933/1934 Act Claims in TCP Securities ActionApril 28, 2016
- March 1, 2016
- May 6, 2015
- July 5, 2014
- June 4, 2014
- April 28, 2014
- April 8, 2014
- February 13, 2013
- December 12, 2012