Magdalene Economou is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Melville office, where she practices securities fraud litigation and other complex matters.
Magdalene has been recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine for the New York Metro area.
Magdalene earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the New York Institute of Technology. She received her Juris Doctor degree from the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University. While attending law school, Magdalene competed and won the Intramural Moot Court Competition and subsequently served as a Member of the Hofstra Moot Court Board. Magdalene also interned for the Honorable Arthur M. Diamond, New York State Supreme Court.
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2023
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, J.D., 2018
- New York Institute of Technology, B.S., 2015
- New York
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- October 20, 2023
- Robbins Geller Recovers $74 Million for Arconic Investors: Case Arises from Tragic London Grenfell Tower FireAugust 10, 2023
- September 29, 2020