Noam Mandel is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Manhattan office. Noam has extensive experience in all aspects of litigation on behalf of investors, including securities law claims, corporate derivative actions, fiduciary breach class actions, and appraisal litigation. Noam has represented investors in federal and state courts throughout the United States and has significant experience advising investors concerning their interests in litigation and investigating and prosecuting claims on their behalf.
Noam has served as counsel in numerous outstanding securities litigation recoveries, including in In re Nortel Networks Corporation Securities Litigation ($1.07 billion shareholder recovery), Ohio Public Employees Retirement System v. Freddie Mac ($410 million shareholder recovery), and In re Satyam Computer Services, Ltd. Securities Litigation ($150 million shareholder recovery).
Noam has also served as counsel in notable fiduciary breach class and derivative actions, particularly before the Court of Chancery of the State of Delaware. These actions include the groundbreaking fiduciary duty litigation challenging the CVS/Caremark merger (Louisiana Municipal Police Employees’ Retirement System v. Crawford), which resulted in more than $3.3 billion in additional consideration for Caremark shareholders. Noam currently serves as counsel in In re Dell Technologies Inc. Class V Stockholders Litigation, which is presently before the Court of Chancery of the State of Delaware.
Before joining Robbins Geller, Noam was a litigator with Quinn Emmanuel in New York. He began his career as a litigation associate with Simpson Thacher & Bartlett. He graduated from Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service with a Bachelor of Science degree in International Relations, Law, and Organization. He earned his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Boston University School of Law, where he was an Editor of the Boston University Law Review.
Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2002, cum laude
- Member, Boston University Law Review
Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service, B.S., 1998, International Relations, Law, and Organization
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- “Bailout” – In Closing Arguments of Tesla Trial, Partner Randy Baron Challenges Elon Musk’s Role in the Acquisition of SolarCityJanuary 18, 2022
- May 24, 2021
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces Former Assistant Attorney General Jonathan Zweig Has Joined the Firm’s Manhattan OfficeApril 19, 2021
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces Former Assistant Attorney General Desiree Cummings Has Joined the Firm’s Manhattan OfficeJanuary 9, 2020
- July 9, 2019