Robbins Geller is dedicated to fighting corporate corruption for the benefit of its clients.
Douglas Britton is based in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office. His practice focuses on securities fraud and corporate governance. Doug has been involved in settlements exceeding $1 billion and has secured significant corporate governance enhancements to improve corporate functioning.
Notable achievements include In re WorldCom, Inc. Sec. & “ERISA” Litig., where he was one of the lead partners that represented a number of opt-out institutional investors and secured an unprecedented recovery of $651 million; In re SureBeam Corp. Sec. Litig., where he was the lead trial counsel and secured an impressive recovery of $32.75 million; and In re Amazon.com, Inc. Sec. Litig., where he was one of the lead attorneys securing a $27.5 million recovery for investors.
Doug earned his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Washburn University and his Juris Doctor degree from Pepperdine University School of Law, where he graduated cum laude.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., 1996, cum laude
- Washburn University, B.B.A., 1991
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central, and Southern Districts of California
- United States District Court for the District of Nevada
- September 5, 2018
- August 7, 2018
- Robbins Geller Defeats Defendants’ Motion for Reconsideration in Securities Class Action Against Willbros Group, Inc.September 22, 2016
- May 17, 2016
- April 19, 2012
- November 23, 2011