Bradley M. Beall
- (561) 750-3364
Brad Beall is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Boca Raton office, where he practices antitrust, consumer fraud, mass torts, and data breach litigation.
Brad earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy with Baccalaureate Honors from the University of North Florida, where he graduated summa cum laude. Brad earned his Juris Doctor degree and graduated cum laude from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, where he was Editor in Chief of the Florida Law Review and a teaching assistant for legal writing and appellate advocacy. During law school, Brad served as an extern for the Honorable Marcia Morales Howard of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and also worked as a summer associate at the Firm.
- Consumer Fraud and Privacy
- Mass Torts (Products Liability & Personal Injury)
University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2018, cum laude
- Editor in Chief, Florida Law Review
- Recipient of the Accomplished Research Award, Florida Law Review
- Recipient of Book Awards (highest grade) in Appellate Advocacy and Law Review
University of North Florida, B.A., 2013, summa cum laude
- 2013 Robert W. Loftin Outstanding Graduate in Philosophy
- Recipient of the 2013 Philosophy Paper Prize
- District of Columbia
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Brad M. Beall, Investing in the Ill: The Need to Curb Third-Party Payment of Qualified Health Plan Premiums, 69 Fla. L. Rev. 1339 (2017).