Susannah Conn is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office, where her practice focuses on complex securities litigation. Since joining the Firm, Susannah has participated in the prosecution of several cases that have resulted in substantial recoveries for investors, including Alaska Elec. Pension Fund v. Pharmacia Corp., City of Livonia Emps.’ Ret. Sys. v. Wyeth and In re Sanofi-Aventis Sec. Litig. Most recently, she was a member of the Firm’s trial team in Hsu v. Puma Biotechnology, Inc., No. SACV15-0865 (C.D. Cal.), a securities fraud class action that resulted in a verdict in favor of investors after a two-week jury trial.
Susannah has volunteered hundreds of hours with the American Bar Association’s Immigration Justice Project, representing aliens in asylum proceedings. She has secured asylum for clients from Mexico, Iran and Iraq, and prevailed in a case of first impression on the topic of material support in immigration court in San Diego.
Before joining the Firm, Susannah was in private practice in San Diego. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Russian Language and Literature from the University of Wyoming, graduating cum laude with an Outstanding Graduate Award. Susannah graduated magna cum laude with a Juris Doctor degree from California Western School of Law, where she served as Executive Lead Articles Editor of the California Western Law Review.
California Western School of Law, J.D., 1999, magna cum laude
- Executive Lead Articles Editor, California Western Law Review
University of Wyoming, B.A., 1995, cum laude, Russian Language and Literature
- Outstanding Graduate Award
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces Plaintiff’s Verdict in Securities Class Action Trial Against Puma Biotechnology, Inc. and Its Ceo, Alan H. AuerbachFebruary 4, 2019
- July 17, 2018
- June 13, 2018
- January 31, 2018
- December 11, 2017
- October 16, 2017
- September 12, 2017
- Robbins Geller Beats Back Defendants’ Motion to Dismiss Yet Again in Puma Biotechnology Securities Class ActionJuly 26, 2017
- April 24, 2017
- December 28, 2016
- Robbins Geller Substantially Defeats Medtronic, Inc.’s Motion to Dismiss Scheme Allegations Relating to Key ProductSeptember 29, 2014
- April 11, 2013
- March 20, 2013
- March 1, 2013