Ruby Menon is Of Counsel to Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP and is a member of the Firm’s legal, advisory, and business development group. She also serves as the liaison to the Firm’s many institutional investor clients in the United States and abroad.
Ruby began her legal career as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, gaining extensive training in trials and litigation. Later, for over 12 years, she served as the Chief Legal Counsel to two large multi-employer retirement plans, developing her expertise in many areas of employee benefits and pension administration, including legislative initiatives and regulatory affairs, investments, tax, fiduciary compliance, and plan administration. During her career as Chief Legal Counsel, Ruby was a frequent instructor for several certificate and training programs and seminars for pension fund trustees, administrators, and other key decision makers of pension and employee benefits plans. She is a member of various legal and professional organizations in the United States and abroad.
Ruby currently serves on the Corporate Advisory Committee of the National Council on Teacher Retirement (NCTR). She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University and a Juris Doctor degree from Indiana University School of Law. Ruby is admitted in the District of Columbia, New York, Colorado, Indiana, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Institutional Investor Services
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D.
- Indiana University, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- United States Supreme Court
- Member, National Association of Public Pension Attorneys (NAPPA)
- Member, National Association of State Retirement Administrators (NASRA)
- Member, International Pension & Employee Benefits Law Association (IPEBLA)
- Advisory Member, National Institute of Aging (NIA)
- Member, Corporate Advisory Committee, National Council on Teacher Retirement (NCTR)