Nicole Gilliland is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office, where her practice focuses on complex securities litigation.
Nicole received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Health from the University of Washington, and she earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law. While in law school, Nicole served as Senior Editor of the Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal, and Treasurer of the Public Interest Law Foundation. She also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Gonzalo P. Curiel of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
Nicole was previously a summer associate at Robbins Geller and returned to the Firm following graduation from law school.
University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Senior Editor, Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal
- Treasurer, Public Interest Law Foundation
University of Washington, B.A., 2017
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin