Mason G. Roth
- (561) 750-3364
Mason Roth is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Boca Raton office. He focuses his practice on complex securities litigation. Mason was a member of the Robbins Geller litigation team responsible for securing $42 million in the settlement of Azar v. Grubhub Inc., No. 1:19-cv-07665 (N.D. Ill.).
Before joining Robbins Geller, Mason worked on securities fraud class actions and opt-out actions (including institutional investor outreach) at a large Manhattan-based law firm. Mason has also represented plaintiffs and defendants in commercial litigation matters in federal court, state court, and arbitral bodies including JAMS and FINRA. Mason’s pro bono practice includes representing individuals seeking asylum in the United States.
Before becoming an attorney, Mason managed political campaigns throughout the state of Florida. Mason also co-founded an education technology startup which taught critical research and writing skills to secondary and post-secondary students across multiple states.
Mason is admitted to practice law in Florida and New York, as well as in the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida. Mason earned his Bachelor of Science degree (graduating magna cum laude) and Master of Science degree from Florida State University. He earned his Juris Doctor degree from Cornell Law School, where he served as a General Editor on the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2019
- General Editor, Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Florida State University, M.S., 2016
- Florida State University, B.S., 2015, magna cum laude
- New York
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (General Bar)