Christopher Seefer is Of Counsel in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Francisco office. He concentrates his practice in securities class action litigation, including cases against Verisign, UTStarcom, VeriFone, Nash Finch, NextCard, Terayon and America West.
Christopher served as an Assistant Director and Deputy General Counsel for the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, which reported to Congress in January 2011 its conclusions as to the causes of the global financial crisis.
Before working with Robbins Geller, Christopher was a Fraud Investigator with the Office of Thrift Supervision, Department of the Treasury (1990-1999) and a field examiner with the Office of Thrift Supervision (1986-1990).
Christopher earned his Bachelor of Arts degree and his Master of Business Administration degree from the University of California, Berkeley. He earned his Juris Doctor degree from the Golden Gate University School of Law. Christopher is a member of the Bar of California. He is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D., 1998
- University of California, Berkeley, M.B.A., 1990
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 1984
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- August 15, 2019
- May 20, 2019
- October 26, 2016
- April 28, 2014
- February 28, 2014
- January 30, 2013
- Robbins Geller wins appeal in In re VeriFone Holdings, Inc. Sec. Litig., No. 11-15860 (9th Cir. Dec. 21, 2012)December 21, 2012
- December 21, 2012
- November 15, 2012
- July 18, 2012