- The Firm
- Institutional Investor Services
- Securities Fraud
- Corporate Takeover Litigation
- Shareholder Derivative and Corporate Governance Litigation
- Consumer Fraud
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Insurance Fraud
- Intellectual Property
- Human Rights, Labor Practices and Public Policy
- Environment and Public Health
- Pro Bono
“[P]ension funds benefit from free Portfolio Monitoring Services.”
“an in-house team of 10 forensic accountants . . . the largest of any plaintiff shop”
“public pension plans as lead plaintiffs is associated with significantly higher settlement amounts”
- Celladon Corporation
- AirMedia Group Inc.
- Solazyme, Inc.
- Trinity Industries, Inc.
- IsoRay, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc.
- MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation
- Chemical and Mining Company of Chile Inc. (a/k/a Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A.)
- View All Securities Cases ›
- Other Cases
- Consumer Cases
- Settled Cases
— James E. Holst, UC Regents, In re Dynegy, Dkt. No. 675
- Securities Cases
- News & Events