Samuel J. Adams
Sam Adams is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Melville office, where he practices securities fraud litigation and other complex matters.
Adams has been recognized as a Super Lawyer “Rising Star” for the New York Metro area for the past three consecutive years. Prior to joining Robbins Geller, Adams was associated with a prominent plaintiffs’ class action firm, where he represented individual and institutional investors in securities class actions primarily in the context of mergers and acquisitions. He is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of New York, as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Adams earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Vassar College and a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law.
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2015-2017
- University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Vassar College, B.A., 2006
- New York
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- September 20, 2017
- September 12, 2017
- August 18, 2017
- March 14, 2017
- September 21, 2016
- New York Bar Association, Member