Ashley M. Price
Ashley Price is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office. Her practice focuses on complex securities litigation.
Price has been named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine for the past three consecutive years. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and French Studies from Duke University. Price received her Juris Doctor degree from Washington University in St. Louis, School of Law. During law school, Price was a summer associate with the Firm and interned with the Trial Unit of the Enforcement Division at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in Washington, D.C. She also interned for the High Court Unit of the Legal Aid Board of South Africa in Durban, South Africa. While at Washington University, Price served on the Global Studies Law Review as a Staff Editor.
- Super Lawyer, “Rising Star,” 2016-2018
- Washington University in St. Louis, School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Duke University, B.A., 2006
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of California
- March 30, 2018
- January 20, 2017
- October 26, 2016
- May 17, 2016
- April 1, 2016
- 31 Robbins Geller Attorneys Recognized as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for Their Excellence and Achievements in Law by Super Lawyers MagazineJanuary 20, 2016
- Robbins Geller Appointed Lead Counsel in In re Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. Securities LitigationDecember 7, 2015