Matthew J. Langley
Matthew Langley is Of Counsel in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s Chicago office. He focuses his practice on securities fraud and other complex civil litigation.
Prior to joining Robbins Geller, Langley served as an Assistant United States Attorney in the Southern District of Florida. He tried cases before the United States District Court and argued before the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Langley was a member of the Economic Crimes Division and prosecuted cases involving financial fraud, tax fraud, health care fraud, narcotics trafficking and firearm offenses. Before that, Langley was an associate at K&L Gates LLP in Miami from 2011 to 2014 and at Kirkland and Ellis LLP in New York from 2008 to 2011 where he concentrated in complex commercial litigation.
Langley received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Connecticut and earned his Juris Doctor degree from Columbia Law School where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar.
Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2013-2014
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2008
- University of Connecticut, B.A., 1997
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Not yet admitted in Illinois