Robbins Geller, with its forensic accounting and investigation skills and top-notch professionals, is the dominant securities fraud class action firm.
Henry Rosen is a partner in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office, where he is a member of the Hiring Committee and Technology Committee, the latter of which focuses on applications to digitally manage documents produced during litigation and internally generate research files.
He has significant experience prosecuting every aspect of securities fraud class actions and has obtained more than $1 billion on behalf of defrauded investors. Prominent cases include In re Cardinal Health, Inc. Sec. Litig., in which Rosen recovered $600 million for defrauded Cardinal Health shareholders. This $600 million settlement is the largest recovery ever in a securities fraud class action in the Sixth Circuit, and remains one of the largest settlements in the history of securities fraud litigation. Additional recoveries include: Jones v. Pfizer Inc. ($400 million recovery); In re First Energy ($89.5 million recovery); In re CIT Grp. Inc. Sec. Litig, ($75 million); Stanley v. Safeskin Corp. ($55 million recovery); In re Storage Tech. Corp. Sec. Litig. ($55 million recovery); and Rasner v. Sturm (FirstWorld Communications) ($25.9 million recovery).
Prior to joining the Firm, Rosen served as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Jim R. Carrigan for the United States District Court for the District of Colorado. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California after attending the American College in Paris. Rosen received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Denver, where he was Editor-in-Chief for the University of Denver Law Review.
University of Denver, J.D., 1988
- Editor-in-Chief, University of Denver Law Review
University of California, San Diego, B.A., 1984
American College, Paris, France
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth and Tenth Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- August 24, 2016
- February 11, 2016
- January 12, 2016
- July 30, 2015
- April 21, 2015
- March 24, 2015
- Robbins Geller Obtains Preliminary Approval of $400 million Securities Class Action Settlement Against Pfizer Inc.March 16, 2015
- March 5, 2015
- February 18, 2015
- February 13, 2015
- July 19, 2012
- March 14, 2012
- October 17, 2011
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Litigation Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, California Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, California Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, San Diego Trial Lawyers Association