Armen Zohrabian is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Francisco office, where his practice focuses on complex securities litigation.
Armen has been on the Homeless Action Center’s board for ten years. Based in Oakland and Berkeley, the non-profit provides no-cost, barrier-free, culturally competent legal representation that makes it possible for people who are homeless (or at risk of becoming homeless) to access social safety net programs that help restore dignity and provide sustainable income, healthcare, mental health treatment and housing.
Before joining Robbins Geller, Armen was an associate in the San Francisco office of a large international law firm, where his practice focused on complex commercial litigation. He graduated with honors from Wake Forest University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Politics and Economics. He earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of California at Berkeley School of Law, Boalt Hall, with a Certificate in Law and Technology. During law school, Armen was a member of the Berkeley Technology Law Journal, worked as a law clerk for the Federal Trade Commission, and served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Oliver W. Wanger in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California.
- University of California at Berkeley School of Law, Boalt Hall, J.D., 2003
- Wake Forest University, B.A., 1999, with Honors
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of California
- December 22, 2020
- September 24, 2019
- September 5, 2018
- Robbins Geller Defeats Motion to Dismiss Major Antitrust Action Alleging Conspiracy Among the World’s Largest Gas CompaniesJune 27, 2018
- September 30, 2016
- Robbins Geller Secures Class Certification in Securities Class Action Against Prudential Financial, Inc.August 31, 2015
- June 15, 2015
- April 21, 2015
- March 10, 2015
- July 5, 2014
- February 6, 2014
- Homeless Action Center, Board Chair