Amanda Frame is an associate in the Firm’s San Francisco office and a member of the Robbins Geller Appellate Practice Group. She was recognized for her legal work and was named a “Rising Star” by Northern California’s Super Lawyers Magazine for the last two consecutive years.
Prior to joining the Firm, Frame served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Katherine G. Leonard in the Intermediate Court of Appeals for the State of Hawaii.
Frame received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Washington, graduating with honors and Phi Beta Kappa. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of San Diego School of Law, where she was a member of the San Diego Law Review.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2015-2016
University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Member, San Diego Law Review
University of Washington, B.A., 2003, cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Courts of Appeals for the First, Second, Third, Sixth, Seventh, Ninth, Eleventh and D.C. Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California