Amanda Frame is an associate in the Firm’s San Francisco office and a member of the Robbins Geller Appellate Practice Group. She was recognized for her legal work and was named a “Rising Star” by Northern California’s Super Lawyers Magazine for the last three consecutive years.
Prior to joining the Firm, Frame served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Katherine G. Leonard in the Intermediate Court of Appeals for the State of Hawaii.
Frame received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Washington, graduating with honors and Phi Beta Kappa. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of San Diego School of Law, where she was a member of the San Diego Law Review.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2015-2017
University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Member, San Diego Law Review
University of Washington, B.A., 2003, cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Courts of Appeals for the First, Second, Third, Sixth, Seventh, Ninth, Eleventh and D.C. Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California
Awards & Recognition
- Six Robbins Geller Attorneys Recognized as Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Five Robbins Geller Attorneys Recognized as Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2016
- Four Robbins Geller Attorneys Recognized as Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2015