Amanda Frame has years of appellate experience and worked on such cases as Omnicare and Nestle Purina.
Amanda Frame is an associate in the Firm’s San Francisco office and is a member of the Robbins Geller Appellate Practice Group. Frame is currently litigating an action against Omnicare, in which she recently helped obtain a favorable ruling from the United States Supreme Court. Additionally, she helped secure a $6.5 million recovery for consumers in Nestle Purina, a case alleging that certain brands of the company’s dog treat products were defective, causing pet injury and/or death following consumption.
Recognized for her legal work, Frame has been named a “Rising Star” by Northern California’s Super Lawyers Magazine for the last three consecutive years. Prior to joining the Firm, Frame served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Katherine G. Leonard in the Intermediate Court of Appeals for the State of Hawaii.
Frame received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Washington, graduating with honors and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of San Diego School of Law, where she was a member of the San Diego Law Review.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2015-2017
University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Member, San Diego Law Review
University of Washington, B.A., 2003, cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Courts of Appeals for the First, Second, Third, Sixth, Seventh, Ninth, Eleventh and D.C. Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California
Awards & Recognition
- Six Robbins Geller Attorneys Recognized as Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Five Robbins Geller Attorneys Recognized as Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2016
- Four Robbins Geller Attorneys Recognized as Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2015