Alexi Pfeffer-Gillett is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office, focusing on securities fraud litigation. Before joining the Firm, he clerked for the Honorable Mary M. Schroeder of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Alexi earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Virginia and a Master of Public Policy degree from Brown University. He received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, where he was awarded the Thelen Marrin Prize for Law Journal Writing. During law school, he served as Senior Articles Editor of the California Law Review and directed the Workers’ Rights Disability Law Clinic.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Brown University, M.P.P., 2013
- University of Virginia, B.A., 2008
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- September 5, 2018
- August 14, 2018
- Alexi Pfeffer-Gillett, Peeling Back the Student Privacy Pledge, 16 Duke L. & Tech. Rev. 100 (2018)
- Alexi Pfeffer-Gillett, When “Disruption” Collides with Accountability: Holding Ridesharing Companies Liable for Acts of Their Drivers, 104 Calif. L. Rev. 233 (2016)