Alexi Pfeffer-Gillett is an associate in Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP’s San Diego office, where his practice focuses on securities fraud litigation.
Pfeffer-Gillett earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Virginia, a Master of Public Policy degree from Brown University, and a Juris Doctor degree from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law. During law school, he served as Senior Articles Editor of the California Law Review and as a director of Berkeley’s Workers’ Rights Disability Law Clinic. He also published a student note, When ‘Disruption’ Collides with Accountability: Holding Ridesharing Companies Liable for Acts of Their Drivers, 104 Calif. L. Rev. 233 (2016), for which he received the Thelen Marrin Award for Law Journal Writing.
Pfeffer-Gillett was a summer associate for Robbins Geller in 2015. He returned to the firm after clerking for the Honorable Mary M. Schroeder of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Brown University, M.P.P., 2013
- University of Virginia, B.A., 2008
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- September 5, 2018
- August 14, 2018