- “formidable bench of advocates with an impressive record”
- “excellent honorable counsel”
Honorable Mark L. Wolf
- “aggressive, tenacious and in a league of its own”
The Legal 500
The National Law Journal
The New York Law Journal
- “absolute best in class legal service”
- “‘the best financed’” firm
The Legal 500
- “deep bench of talented lawyers”
- “masters of the courtroom”
The National Law Journal
Hon. Melinda Harmon
Hon. Algenon L. Marbley
Hon. Karen M. Humphreys
Hon. Loretta A. Preska
Hon. Gonzalo P. Curiel
Hon. Daniel T.K. Hurley
Hon. Max O. Cogburn, Jr.
Hon. Jesse M. Furman
Hon. John A. Houston
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP is one of the world’s leading complex litigation firms representing plaintiffs in securities fraud, antitrust, corporate mergers and acquisitions, consumer and insurance fraud, multi-district litigation, and whistleblower protection cases. With 200 lawyers in 9 offices, Robbins Geller has obtained many of the largest securities, antitrust, and consumer class action recoveries in history, recovering tens of billions of dollars for victims of fraud and corporate wrongdoing. Robbins Geller attorneys are consistently recognized by courts, professional organizations, and the media as leading lawyers in their fields of practice.
- The National Law Journal Recognizes Robbins Geller as 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers Finalist in Securities Litigation, Class Action, and Privacy/Data Breach Practice Areas
For the sixth year, Robbins Geller has been named an Elite Trial Lawyers Finalist by The National Law Journal in Securities Litigation, Class Action, and Privacy/Data Breach categories.
- Robbins Geller Partners Aelish Baig and Jessica Shinnefield Recognized as “Born Leaders” and Plaintiffs’ Lawyers Trailblazers by The National Law Journal
The publication noted that Aelish and Jessica are “born leaders” who continue to “make their mark in various aspects of legal work on the plaintiffs’ side.”
- Appellate Win Secured After Supreme Court of New York Appellate Division Affirms Denial of Motion to Dismiss in Securities Class Action Against Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
On April 29, 2021, the Supreme Court of New York Appellate Division, First Department, upheld the trial court’s denial of a motion to dismiss brought by defendants in a securities class action against Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc
InsightsISS SCAS Top 50 Report Ranks Robbins Geller First for Recovering $1.6 Billion for Investors in 2020, More Than Any Other Plaintiffs Firm
On March 23, 2021, Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) released its annual Securities Class Action Services (SCAS) Top 50 Report with Robbins Geller ranked first among all law firms. Robbins Geller recovered more than $1.6 billion for investors in 2020, including the top two securities class action recoveries of the year: American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. (“ARCP”) ($1.025 billion recovery) and First Solar ($350 million recovery).
Insights2021 Public Funds Forum
Grand Del Mar
San Diego, California
October 26, 2021- October 28, 2021
Join us for an invitation-only, three-day intensive training program led by experts who will cover a wide range of topics, including best practices in fund governance, tools for risk management, trends in sustainable investment, oversight of private investment, manager selection and oversight, global strategy, and maximizing portfolio returns.
InsightsSecurities Group Of The Year: Robbins Geller
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP nabbed a pair of billion-dollar settlements for investors in the former Valeant Pharmaceuticals International and American Realty Capital Properties this year and wrapped up a case on the eve of trial with a $350 million deal, earning the firm a spot among Law360’s Securities Practice Groups of the Year.