- “the leader in the battle against corporate securities fraud”Chambers USA
- the largest number of securities class action recoveries of any U.S. law firmInstitutional Shareholder Services
- “well feared by many”Benchmark Litigation
- “smart and aggressive”The Legal 500
- “gladiators”Honorable Kevin H. Sharp
- “masters of the courtroom”The National Law Journal
- “champion trial lawyers who can handle any case, any time, any where”Lawdragon
- top plaintiffs firm and leading lawyersNational Law Journal, Daily Journal, The Legal 500, Chambers USA, Benchmark Litigation, Lawdragon, Law360, U.S. News - Best Lawyers®
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP is one of the world’s leading complex litigation firms representing plaintiffs in securities fraud, antitrust, corporate mergers and acquisitions, consumer and insurance fraud, multi-district litigation, and whistleblower protection cases. With 200 lawyers in 9 offices, Robbins Geller has obtained many of the largest securities, antitrust, and consumer class action recoveries in history, recovering tens of billions of dollars for victims of fraud and corporate wrongdoing. Robbins Geller attorneys are consistently recognized by courts, professional organizations and the media as leading lawyers in their fields of practice.
- Robbins Geller Helps Achieve Favorable Ruling for Tennessee Public School Students
On May 4, 2020, Davidson County Chancellor Anne C. Martin struck down the state’s private school voucher law, known as the Education Savings Account (ESA) Pilot Program, a huge win for public school children in Tennessee.
- Robbins Geller Reaches $25 Million Settlement for Tezos ICO Investors
On April 30, 2020, the Honorable Richard Seeborg of the Northern District of California granted preliminary approval of a $25 million securities class action settlement to resolve allegations of illegal security sales in the initial offering of Tezos blockchain tokens.
InsightsOn the Record With Robbins Geller Spring 2020 Newsletter
COVID-19 has rapidly spread throughout communities across our country and around the world, presenting all of us with unforeseen health and logistical challenges. While prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, clients, and the broader community, Robbins Geller remains vigilant in protecting your portfolio during these unprecedented times – our attorneys and staff remain available to you 24/7/365 as we continue our work remotely.
Insights2020 Public Funds Forum
Montage Palmetto Bluff
Bluffton, South Carolina
September 8-10, 2020
Join us for an invitation-only, three-day intensive training program led by experts who will cover a wide range of topics, including best practices in fund governance, tools for risk management, trends in sustainable investment, oversight of private investment, manager selection and oversight, global strategy, and maximizing portfolio returns.
Insights2020 Women in Finance Forum
Los Angeles, California
Join us for a one-day, invitation-only concentrated education and networking session uniquely tailored to tackle the challenges faced by female professionals in finance. With a focus on leadership issues, from navigating careers to investment management to the corporate boardroom, we convene eminent fund managers, company directors, general counsels, and state treasurers, among others, to share their experiences and the latest learnings.
Insights2020 International Symposium
Join us for an invitation-only, intensive training program that will bring together a select group of fund trustees and managers from the United Kingdom, Europe, and beyond. Informative sessions will focus on significant issues facing fiduciaries, such as changing regulatory environments, securities litigation, collective engagement, GDPR, human capital management, diversity, and climate change.