How Secure Is My Data?
The Robbins Geller Portfolio Monitoring Program® is managed by an in-house team of professionals, including analysts and accountants, who provide comprehensive monitoring of securities, bonds and other investments. Additionally, the program’s technical features offer a wide range of security, including physical security, network security and operating security.
Highlights of Security Measures Adopted by Robbins Geller Portfolio Monitoring Program®
The comprehensive list of security measures for the Portfolio Monitoring Program® includes:
- The Firm's Portfolio Monitoring data is stored at an SSAE 16-compliant, SOC 1, 2, and 3 audited facility that features an impressive 9.1 Megawatts of power, N+1 or better redundancy on all data center systems, and security protocols required by leading businesses in the most stringent verticals. Originally designed to support a large defense contractor, it is built to rigorous standards, complete with redundant power and cooling systems, plus multiple generators.
Network and Login Security
- State-of-the-art firewall technology
- Stateful packet inspection technology
- Private internet addressing
- Secure login over HTTPS
Operating System Security
- Web server using Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Frequent security audits
- Follow-up security on each server with best practices to prevent exploits and limit exposure
Virtual Private Networking
- Access to data center via Fiber Optic Network (TLAN)
- 128-bit encryption (3DES) – Highest level used by government and financial institutions
Security Audit & Reporting
- Servers scanned routinely for vulnerabilities
- Latest vulnerabilities are compared to our current system for an urgency rating