- March 4, 2014
- February 27, 2014
- February 21, 2014
- February 18, 2014
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces Federal Court Approval of $500 Million Settlement of Countrywide Mortgage-Backed Securities CaseDecember 9, 2013
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces $48 Million Civil Settlement Resolving Whistleblower Lawsuits Between the Department of Justice and Ensign Group over Medicare Billing FraudNovember 20, 2013
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Obtains $2.46 Billion Judgment Against Household International, Now HSBC Finance Corp.October 17, 2013
San Diego, CA, October 17, 2013 – United States District Judge Ronald A. Guzman today entered a judgment of $2.46 billion – the largest judgment following a securities fraud class action trial in history – against Household International (now HSBC Finance Corporation) and three of its former top executives, William Aldinger, David Schoenholz and Gary Gilmer.
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Files Shareholder Derivative Suit on Behalf of Tetragon Financial Group, Ltd.June 25, 2013
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces Countrywide to Pay $500 Million to Settle Mortgage-Backed Securities CaseApril 17, 2013
San Diego, CA, April 17, 2013 – Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP (“Robbins Geller”) announces Countrywide Financial Corporation (“Countrywide”) has agreed to pay $500 million to investors who allege that they were misled by the company’s sale of mortgage-backed securities (“MBS”) from 2005 to 2007. If approved by the court, the half-billion dollar settlement will represent the largest MBS class action recovery in history
- April 4, 2013
U.S. Attorney Jerry Martin has announced he will be joining the nation’s leading securities firm, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP (“Robbins Geller”).