- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces Federal Court Approval of $500 Million Settlement of Countrywide Mortgage-Backed Securities CaseDecember 9, 2013
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces $48 Million Civil Settlement Resolving Whistleblower Lawsuits Between the Department of Justice and Ensign Group over Medicare Billing FraudNovember 20, 2013
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Obtains $2.46 Billion Judgment Against Household International, Now HSBC Finance Corp.October 17, 2013
San Diego, CA, October 17, 2013 – United States District Judge Ronald A. Guzman today entered a judgment of $2.46 billion – the largest judgment following a securities fraud class action trial in history – against Household International (now HSBC Finance Corporation) and three of its former top executives, William Aldinger, David Schoenholz and Gary Gilmer.
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Files Shareholder Derivative Suit on Behalf of Tetragon Financial Group, Ltd.June 25, 2013
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces Countrywide to Pay $500 Million to Settle Mortgage-Backed Securities CaseApril 17, 2013
San Diego, CA, April 17, 2013 – Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP (“Robbins Geller”) announces Countrywide Financial Corporation (“Countrywide”) has agreed to pay $500 million to investors who allege that they were misled by the company’s sale of mortgage-backed securities (“MBS”) from 2005 to 2007. If approved by the court, the half-billion dollar settlement will represent the largest MBS class action recovery in history
- April 4, 2013
U.S. Attorney Jerry Martin has announced he will be joining the nation’s leading securities firm, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP (“Robbins Geller”).
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP and Motley Rice LLC Announce Unprecedented Relief for Shaw Group Shareholders
San Diego, CA December 17, 2012 – Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP (“Robbins Geller”) and Motley Rice LLC (“Motley Rice”) announced today that, on behalf of their clients, they have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding to resolve all claims (the “Settlement”) in In re The Shaw Group, Inc. Shareholder Litigation, Lead Case No. 614399, pending before the 19th Judicial District Court for the Parish of East Baton Rouge, State of Louisiana (the “Court”).