Thomas E. Egler
“Our firm works hard to recover fraud losses for investors, and we will spend the time and resources necessary.”
Tom Egler specializes in prosecuting major securities fraud cases, having litigated WorldCom, AOLTimeWarner and Qwest Communications International, among others.
Thomas E. Egler was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1967. Mr. Egler received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Northwestern University in 1989. Mr. Egler received his Juris Doctor degree in 1995 from Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, where he served as Associate Editor for Catholic University Law Review from 1994-1995. From 1995-1997, Mr. Egler was a law clerk to the Honorable Donald E. Ziegler, Chief Judge, United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania.
Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, J.D., 1995
- Associate Editor for Catholic University Law Review from 1994-1995
Northwestern University, B.A., 1989
- New York
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Second, Third and Eleventh Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania