Peter M. Jones
“We pride ourselves on relentlessly pursuing real results for our clients.”
Peter Jones is a trial attorney with experience handling a wide range of complex litigation matters in venues across the country.
Peter Jones is a partner in the Firm’s Atlanta office. Although he primarily focuses on patent litigation, he has experience handling a wide range of complex litigation matters, including product liability actions and commercial disputes. Prior to joining the Firm, Jones practiced at King & Spalding LLP and clerked for the Honorable J.L. Edmondson, then Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2012-2013
University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Member, Georgia Law Review
- Order of the Barristers
University of the South, B.A., 1999, Economics
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Third Quarter 2014