Laurie L. Largent
“It is tremendously rewarding to help recover fraud losses for investors that rely on securities markets for their future economic well being.”
Laurie Largent has 20 years experience in complex litigation and currently specializes in securities fraud class actions and shareholder derivative actions.
Laurie L. Largent is a partner in the Firm's San Diego, California office. Her practice focuses on securities class action and shareholder derivative litigation and she has helped recover millions of dollars for injured shareholders. Ms. Largent earned her Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Oklahoma in 1985 and her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Tulsa in 1988. While at the University of Tulsa, Ms. Largent served as a member of the Energy Law Journal and is the author of Prospective Remedies Under NGA Section 5; Office of Consumers' Counsel v. FERC, 23 Tulsa L.J. 613 (1988). Ms. Largent has also served as an Adjunct Business Law Professor at Southwestern College in Chula Vista, California.
Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Largent was in private practice for 15 years specializing in complex litigation, handling both trials and appeals in state and federal courts for plaintiffs and defendants.
Honors & Awards
- Board Member, San Diego County Bar Foundation, 2014-present
- Board Member, San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, 2014-present
University of Tulsa, J.D., 1988
- Member, Energy Law Journal
University of Oklahoma, B.B.A., 1985
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado