Danielle S. Myers
Danielle S. Myers, an associate in the San Diego office, focuses her practice on complex securities litigation. In particular, Ms. Myers interacts with the Firm’s individual and institutional clients in connection with lead plaintiff applications. She has secured appointment of the Firm’s clients as lead plaintiff in numerous cases, including Marcus v. J.C. Penney Co., Inc., No. 6:13-cv-00736 (E.D. Tex.), In re McDermott Int’l, Inc. Sec. Litig., No. 4:13-cv-02393 (S.D. Tex.), In re Hot Topic, Inc. Sec. Litig., No. 2:13-cv-02939 (C.D. Cal.), Smilovits v. First Solar, Inc., No. 2:12-cv-00555 (D. Ariz.), City of Sterling Heights Gen. Emps.’ Ret. Sys. v. Hospira, Inc., No. 1:11-cv-08332 (N.D. Ill.), In re Goldman Sachs Grp. , Inc. Sec. Litig., No. 1:10-cv-03461 (S.D.N.Y.), and Buettgen v. Harless, No. 3:09-cv-00791 (N.D. Tex.).
In 2012, Ms. Myers was named one of "Five Associates to Watch in 2012" by the Daily Journal. In 2011 and 2010, she was nominated for the San Diego Daily Transcript’s Top Attorney and Young Attorneys awards, respectively.
Ms. Myers earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California at San Diego in 1997, with a major in U.S. History and a minor in Political Science. She earned her Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego in 2008, where she was a member of the San Diego Law Review and received a CALI Excellence Award in Statutory Interpretation.
American Bar Association, Member
San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- Accredited Attorney with the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Volunteer with the San Diego County Bar Association Lawyer Referral and Information Service Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Program
Honors & Awards
- Daily Journal, "Five Associates to Watch in 2012"
University of San Diego, J.D., 2008
- Member, San Diego Law Review
- Received a CALI Excellence Award in Statutory Interpretation
University of California at San Diego, B.A., 1997
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Ninth and Tenth Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois